Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Secret Clearance Required
Location : Location
i3 is seeking a Junior to Mid-level Microsoft System Center
Configuration Manager (SCCM) to support an Army Contract. The SCCM
Admin will provide technical expertise supporting information
system components, configuration, and security patching for a large
(8000+) user community. The SCCM Administrator must have a customer
centric approach and provide all level of support for the technical
and cyber team as well as the user base community. Candidates for
this position must possess, at a minimum, a DoD-issued SECRET level
A successful candidate will:
* Experienced with Windows System Patching, 3rd party patching and
software deployment updates utilizing tools such as WSUS and
* Creating, managing, and administering SCCM software
* Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and
custom reports in SCCM.
* Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues.
* Administer SCCM software delivery, including various methods such
as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted,
Application Library, and Software Center.
* Administer the SCCM tool set back end to keep the system running
and healthy, including changes to the core components and settings,
backups, restores, software delivery, client heath, reporting,
boundaries, and bandwidth settings.
* Manage and administer SCCM client health, including the process
of getting clients healthy.
* Perform general SCCM administration and troubleshooting.
* Assist in maintaining system documentation such as SOPs and
* Understanding of information Assurance (IA) systems and
practices, such as DISA STIGs, RMF, and system hardening.
* Provide direct customer service and technical support to local
and remote users as required via phone, e-mail, on-line systems and
* Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as
* BS and 4 years of relevant experience required.
* DoD 8570 compliant.
* Active SECRET Clearance and the ability to maintain such.
* Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a
* Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , SCCM Admin, Administration, Clerical , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!