Company: MAG Areospace
Posted on: February 14, 2020
OverviewAt MAG, we provide and enable real-time situational
awareness to help our customers make the world smaller and safer.
We are laser focused on serving our customers by providing
technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless
execution. Relentlessly driven by our dedication to service and
performance, we have become the leading independent provider of
manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world.
Our success is due entirely to the high caliber of employees we
recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, we look for individuals who
thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the
norm and success is expected.Position Summary--Will be first point
of contact for MAG Aerospace, Huntsville. Duties include offering
administrative support across the office.-- As a customer service
role, you will welcome guests and greet visitors and staff.-- Must
possess a pleasant personality, great communication skills and work
well with others. May be able to streamline office
operations.----Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful
- Help control visitor access by issuing, checking and collecting
badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including
copying, faxing, taking notes and maintaining office supplies.
- Prepare & coordinate conference rooms & deconflict schedules as
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route calls as
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Responsible for facilities day-to-day operations & coordinating
building access with the Security Team.
- Work with landlord/maintenance for any issues/repairs.
- Coordinate staff luncheons, business meals & events.
- Coordinate use of company vehicles & house.
- Work with vendors (janitorial, maintenance, pest control) to
ensure jobs completed.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of
- Provide excellent customer service.Requirements
- Must have a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Good time management a must
- Able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with
various tasks as required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Good customer service skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word,
Excel and Outlook.MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to
Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply
to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.Click below for the EEO is The
Law and Federal Contractor Poster
Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application
process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a
disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job
openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot
otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or
need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to
applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the
Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and
certain state and/or local laws.--If you need assistance due to a
disability, please contact MAG Aerospace Recruiting
at:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993
Keywords: MAG Areospace, Huntsville , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!