Senior Inpatient Accountant
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join on the heart-warming journey with a team that is a top
leader in the rehabilitation industry
Encompass Health is the leader in inpatient rehabilitation
industry, you'll feel the Encompass Health as soon as you join. We
collaborate and provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized
care for our patients, allowing us time to get to know them and
help them achieve their goals during their rehabilitation
Inpatient Accountant Senior
is a position requiring previous accounting experience that
performs general ledger accounting for 10 to 15 hospitals, which
would be characterized as unique, complex and/or joint ventures,
including analytical review of operations, balance sheet
reconciliations and acting as primary contact for hospital
controllers. This position reports to an accounting supervisor.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Prepares and posts journal entries for 10-15 hospitals.
- Performs analytical review of hospitals and prepares balance
- Calculates joint venture distribution.
- Serves as primary contact for hospital controllers.
- Performs company-wide recurring accounting tasks.
- Identifies and resolves, where possible, problems encountered
by hospital controllers.Qualifications
License or Certification:
- CPA a plusMinimum Qualifications:
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of accounting or auditing experience
- Working experience of Microsoft Office ProductsA little about
We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our
team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing
national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career
growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the
greater good of our patients. We've been named one of the "World's
Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For(r) Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Huntsville , Senior Inpatient Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Sylacauga, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!