Financial Planner - Strong Comp./Full Benefits/Career Paths/Top Workplace/RIA
Company: SageSpring Wealth Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Life-Changing Opportunity with the RIA in Raymond James on the
Flagship Team We are the opportunity you're looking for if you want
to learn from the 2nd largest RIA in Raymond James and be a part of
the rated culture 2021 for mid-size employers (NBJ) on our flagship
team. You'll work with truly inspiring servant-leaders/role models
while doing some of the most in-depth, comprehensive,
service-oriented financial planning in the industry where you'll
know you're making a difference as you help follow through on the
execution of each financial plan. If you're hungry, humble, smart
and want to focus on serving others in a high-performance
environment that's super positive, highly supportive,
mission-driven, and chalked with opportunity for you, you've found
your team. Your Profile/Qualifications
- You'd love to be a part of a high-performance team with great
culture where you can focus on doing complex financial plans that
involve the 7 key areas and see that you are making a difference by
playing a key role in seeing them executed.
- You're well-versed in the 7 key areas of a comprehensive
financial planning, have likely earned your CFP, and preferably
have your Series 7, Series 66, and SIE.
- You may have gained your experience as a Financial Planner,
Associate Financial Planner, or Paraplanner at an RIA, BD, IBD or
- You like to be challenged, may currently feel stuck in an
uninspiring role, and you'd love to join a high-energy team of
like-minded professionals "that aren't slowing down" where you can
learn more in a year than you would with most firms in several
- You're experienced using eMoney, MoneyGuidePro or similar
- You are Hungry, Humble, Smart. Position Overview
- You'll learn by supporting advisors on the flagship team at the
RIA in Raymond James and performing all aspects of financial
planning, meeting preparation and follow-up to ensure the plan you
helped develop/update is being executed.
- We've already exceeded last year's growth in AUM so expect to
be continually exposed to newly onboarded, big, complex clients
that will challenge you to grow.
- Your days will pass by quickly as you support high-level
advisors in preparation for client review meetings by going deep in
all 7 areas of financial planning for every client. Rewards
- Strong Comp. Package - Solid salary, growth, and performance
- Excellent Benefits - Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid
Vacation/Holidays and more
- Culture - You'll work with leaders that are inspiring role
models on the flagship team that fosters a very positive and
supportive environment to help you grow and flourish.
- High Performance Team - Led by servant-leaders, our motto is
"Hungry. Humble. Smart."
- Community Involvement - We're passionate about supporting our
community with each office choosing a charity/cause to champion.
Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by to
share your resume. No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.
Keywords: SageSpring Wealth Partners, Huntsville , Financial Planner - Strong Comp./Full Benefits/Career Paths/Top Workplace/RIA, Accounting, Auditing , Belvidere, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!