Senior Director, Investor Relations
Company: Frequency Therapeutics
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Frequency Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FREQ) is a leader in the
development of medicines designed to activate progenitor cells
within the body to treat degenerative diseases. The company's lead
product candidate, FX-322, is a potential disease modifying therapy
designed to regenerate damaged auditory hair cells to improve
hearing function. In initial clinical studies of FX-322, the
company observed meaningful improvements in key measures of hearing
function in patients with sensorineural hearing loss, the most
common form of hearing loss which impacts more than 90 percent of
all people with hearing loss. The company recently completed
enrollment of a Phase 2a study, with results to be shared in Q2
2021. Frequency's progenitor cell activation (PCA) approach
stimulates progenitor cells to create functional tissue and the
Company is researching an array of additional degenerative diseases
where PCA may be applied, including a pre-clinical program for
remyelination in multiple sclerosis. Reporting to the Chief
Financial Officer, the Senior Director, Investor Relations will
play a key leadership role in shaping Frequency's message with a
broad range of stakeholder audiences - from current and prospective
shareholders and sell-side analysts, to media, influencers and key
opinion leaders. This individual will be responsible for developing
and executing a comprehensive Investor Relations program that is in
alignment with our Corporate strategy and initiatives. It will be
critical that the individual who holds this role, closely partner
with our Corporate Communications team around messaging and
building the overall corporate narrative, while educating investors
and being a key partner to the management team as the company
continues to expand its pipeline and grow as an enterprise.-- Key
- Developing and implementing Frequency's ongoing investor
relations strategy, articulating the company's vision and strategy
for investors and analysts, and helping them to develop a long-term
investment thesis based on a holistic understanding of the
Company's science and the overall market opportunity for its
- Day-to-day management of investor interactions and support for
presentations, conferences, and events. Includes ongoing work with
analysts and the company's outside IR vendors in directing investor
- Preparing and supporting press releases, conference call
scripts, and Q&A documents, quarterly financial results, and
- Serve as a primary point of contact for investor inquiries;
cultivate and maintain strong relationships with investors,
sell-side research analysts, business media and other key
- Track and maintain sell-side analyst consensus estimates,
ratings, and reports - interacting with the analyst community to
provide relevant data and investor guidance.
- Track interactions and communications with existing and
potential shareholders and sell-side analysts.
- Investor targeting analysis; preparation of investor
- Work with Finance team and FP&A to build integrated models
that compare internal Corporate LROP projections to external
analyst and investment community projections.
- Provide insights into the industry and competitive landscape
while maintaining a deep understanding of Frequency's business and
- Partner closely with finance and legal colleagues to ensure
accurate and appropriate information for financial reporting,
including quarterly communications and regular SEC filings as well
as the Company's annual report.
- Assist in developing media strategy and aligning communications
with investor activities and milestones.
- Manage the IR section of corporate website and ensures accurate
and up to date material are continually posted and refreshed.
- Approximately 10 to 15 years of experience in the biotech or
pharmaceutical industry working for, or on behalf of publicly
traded high-growth companies with a demonstrated track record of
success with the investment community and within their investor
relations or corporate communications functions, or someone who has
demonstrated related professional experience as a Wall Street
analyst or has related capital markets experience.
- Bachelor's degree required. Post-graduate degree, MBA, or
training preferred with a emphasis on business/finance or life
- Demonstrated ability to simplify/distill complex information
into clear, concise messaging that helps to effectively communicate
the company story.
- Results-driven, with a proven ability to identify and analyze
business dynamics and use to implement plans to support investor
- Candidate must have a strong analytical background with good
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a clear commitment to
continuously expanding skills. Intellectually curiosity and the
desire to take on new opportunities is a must.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment;
able to establish structure and process as needed.
- An ability to work well under pressure, successfully navigating
ambiguity with an ability to prioritize and work with a sense of
purpose and urgency.
- A strong executive presence and outstanding interpersonal
skills; ability to successfully influence without authority and
effectively work across functions.--
- Ability to communicate across a broad range of stakeholders and
to senior management.
- Excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and interpersonal
skills that fit with company culture.
- Understanding of the requirements of Reg FD and the regulatory
framework under Securities law Travel: Domestically and
internationally up to 20% Working at Frequency
At Frequency Therapeutics, we believe that we have the best chance
to achieve our mission by creating an environment where our
collective problem-solving and leadership skills are put to work,
so collaboratively, we can solve some of the most complex
challenges in medicine. We are focused on developing new treatments
to potentially help millions of patients with novel therapeutics.
This requires both a willingness to be audacious in our pursuits
and relentless in our focus and commitment to research and
patients. We look for individuals who are both highly skilled and
self-aware, who are willing to challenge leadership and their
colleagues, are entrepreneurial by nature and who are undeterred by
Please visit www.frequencytx.comfor more information.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. For
consideration, please submit CV and cover letter.
Keywords: Frequency Therapeutics, Huntsville , Senior Director, Investor Relations, Accounting, Auditing , Lexington, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!